Saturday, December 24, 2011

DIY Shoulder Mount

Hey guys! I have been having a hard time keeping my Canon 60D stable while I shoot footage,  especially with my 50mm on.  So I did some research and discovered a shoulder mount.  This would be the perfect remedy! I didn't have a couple hundred dollars to spend on something that was basically a piece of plastic.  I decided to make my own.  I gave my dad the "blueprints" of how I wanted it to work.  He gathered the materials and we both made it in a night basically.  My dad added a couple more features which helped a lot.  It's made of plastic and medal rods.  Its super light and works like a charm!

If you have any specific questions on how it was made, feel free to email me!


*picture taken with iPhone and instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment